ONLINE RETAIL & DELIVERIES AS USUAL
JOINING US TO FIGHT COVID-19
Updated on 8 April 2020
Following our last update on 27 March, and government’s announcement yesterday, we would like to share with you how we are joining Singapore’s efforts to flatten the epidemic curve.
BUSINESS AS USUAL – AND SO ARE DELIVERIES
- Safety for you, our staff and all Singaporean residents are our utmost priority
- From 7 April to 4 May, our physical showroom will not be open
- Good news is that you may continue to shop for beautiful furniture for your home on our online store
- As an online retailer, business is as usual, and that includes deliveries during this period, with minimal disruptions
HOW WE KEEP EVERYONE SAFE FOR DELIVERIES
- Our delivery personnel take temperature twice daily
- Our delivery personnel will wear a mask when they deliver goods to your homes
- Our delivery personnel will sanitise their hands prior to and after delivery to each customer address
- Our delivery personnel have not travelled or been under quarantine or stay home notices in the last 14 days
- Our delivery personnel will try to minimise the time spent on your premises, and will leave your premises once the bulky items are put in place
- Where the items are not bulky, you may wish to ask delivery personnel to hand them over to you at the doorstep
- Kindly inform us to reschedule your delivery if any member of your household has a travel history, has been under quarantine or stay home notices, or is not physically well
KEEPING YOU SAFE IN OUR SHOWROOM TILL THE END OF 6 APRIL
- We sanitise high frequency contact points such as door handles twice daily
- We ventilating our showroom and warehouses daily
- We maintain vigilant regular housekeeping of our showroom
- We take staff temperature twice daily
- We wash hands after attending to every customer
- We will ask all visitors for their contact details for contact tracing purpose
- We will strive to stay beyond the safe distance from one another
OUR LINES ARE OPEN
We are here as usual, on live chat, via telephone, or Whatsapp. Feel free to reach out to us anytime – or you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep you updated on our online store, and on our various social media platforms, on the evolving situation and how it affects businesses like ours.
Working from home with all the rest of Singapore, we continue to strive to make your home comfortable and beautiful with our furniture and home décor.
- Finn Avenue Home